Thu, Feb 23|
Coast Victoria Hotel
CE (in-person): Lost That Lovin’ Feeling? Success is All About Relationships
Dr. Larry Stanleigh | 3.0 CE Hours
Time & Location
Feb 23, 2023, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Coast Victoria Hotel, 146 Kingston St, Victoria, BC V8V 1V4, Canada
About the Event
Buffet dinner offered at 5:30pm. Please arrive in time to get some food before the program begins. Thank you!
There are many issues facing dental offices today they include:
- Staff shortages and keeping team members for a long time
- Patients not showing up for appointments, not accepting treatment plans, not paying for treatment, not scheduling their next appointment and not referring others
- Marketing that is either very expensive, not effective (as in not bringing in patients directly to your practice…what we call bums in the chair) or both
In my lectures I help teach dentists and their teams simply powerful and powerfully simple systems that change how we market (internally and externally, especially social media), how we meet, greet, treatment plan and schedule our patients/clients, how we hire, train and lead our teams, Goal setting, and more!
The result is a happier, harmonious, stable, productive and profitable workplace because Success Is All About Relationships.
The objectives of my presentation (for the entire team) are:
- Defining Success
- Understanding the Diamond Rule, better than the Golden Rule
- Introduce the basics of the Discovery Insights personality system (easier than DISC)
- Learn the Golden 10, the items we need to learn about our patients which transform our relationship from a professional one to a personal one
- Applying these relationship principles/system to change how we meet, greet, treatment plan and schedule our patients
- How we use these principles for hiring, training and leading our teams
- How we use these principles in internal and external (website and social media) marketing with low cost or no cost idea’s (I really prefer free marketing methods)
- The science of Goal Setting
- Active participation workshops and more (if time permits)
Dr. Larry Stanleigh’s speaking presentations reflect over three decades of dental clinical and business ownership experience. Through lectures, workshops and team trainings, he uses the Discovery Insights system to bring solutions which help the dental team form stronger relationships (both with each other and patients) thus becoming more effective in their positions. With a focus on practice culture, self-awareness and self-directed leadership, Larry’s programs help mindsets to evolve and practice culture to transform and strengthen. An avid learner and life-long student, Larry is a dedicated general practitioner and an orofacial pain/TMJ consultant. Additionally, he runs Agility Guard, a sports performance mouthguard company. Larry was a rock radio DJ on-air in Toronto (CJSW) from 1977- 1981. He is an award-winning writer/blogger and executive producer of the USNA: United States of North America graphic novel project. Larry is also an experienced emcee, a stand-up comic, and a recurring character in No Shirt, No Shoes, Pants Optional comedy podcast.
CDA/RDH/Admin | Non-MemberFrom $50.00 to $225.00