Thu, May 04|
WEBINAR CE: Extraction and Ridge Preservation
Dr. Jay Son | 3.0 CE Hours Dental Extractions followed by Immediate implant placement & Ridge preservation: Application of Different Technique by Understanding the Key Principles
Time & Location
May 04, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. PDT
About the Event
Sponsored by Hiossen Implant Canada Inc.
If you'd like a recording of this webinar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the link (it will be available for 10 days after the live program).
With emergence & incorporation of Digital Dentistry, the customized surgical guide is becoming more readily utilized and popularized. Today, it is more important for dentists to make a right diagnosis & treatment plan; thereby, dentists can use surgical guides in a right way. Higher predictability of implant dentistry is most closely associated with better case selections by understanding of correct treatment flow. The more complex the cases are, the more emphasis to be put on understanding the fundamentals of hard & soft tissue’s biomechanical mechanisms, favoring the long term prognosis. What are some of the clinical guidelines that we can apply?
- External Dimensional Changes after Tooth Extraction: Bundle Bone Theory
- Soft Tissue Response After Extractions: Changes in Gingival scalloping and guidelines for Interproximal papilla Regeneration
- Fundamentals of Immediate Implant Placement: Healing of Extraction Sockets
- Optimal Timing for Implant Placements after Extraction: Pros & Cons of different approach
- Alveolar Ridge Difficiency & Principles of Giuided Bone Regenration
- Clinical indications of different types of GBR Techniques: Which techniques to go for?
- Guidelines for Successful GBR procedures
Case Western Reserve University · Certified in Invisalign, Cerec crown restoration and Nitrous Sedation · Implant Clinical Career (10Y+), Faculty Member of Basic and Advanced Implant Training Course at Hiossen · Surgical Mentor in Study Clubs and Implant Training Courses · Immediate Implant Placement, Bone Graft / Advanced L-PRF & F-PRF, & Crestal & Lateral Sinus Lift, GBR, Soft tissue management by CTG/FGG, Full Mouth
CDA/RDH/Admin | Non-MemberFrom $30.00 to $75.00
VDDS Member Dentist$0.00