WEBINAR CE: No Pain, Their Gain! Ergonomics and Effective Patient Care
Time & Location
About the Event
You must register to receive the Zoom link which will be sent one day prior. Please register with the email address you'd like the link sent to. Thank you!
This course will review ergonomics, increase awareness of repetitive motion problems and how they may be impacted by operatory design, instrument utilization / design / selection, sharpening skills / options and a variety of other issues. A clinician’s ability to identify ergonomic issues is directly related to improved patient care. Detailed information will be offered on a variety of products as well as design options to best allow you to fulfill your requirements in relating to the total health of your patients. Join us for an opportunity to share, learn and critique all the above, to gather information from your peers, which you can then incorporate into your daily practice routine!
This course will provide information for the clinicians to be able to:
- Design a program to enhance patient treatment while identifying ergonomic needs to provide increased quality of care
- Identify and recognize instruments available to select from for a variety of patient conditions and improved clinical outcomes
- Distinguish habits that lead to repetitive movement which may cause harm to the clinician’s instrumentation abilities
- Interpret specifics for care of instruments impacting instrument longevity and accuracy of utilization
Tricia Osuna, RDH, BSDH, FAADH- a University of Southern California graduate, Past President of the American Academy of Dental Hygiene and California Dental Hygienists’ Association. Tricia has over 40 years as a dental hygienist, many of those years as a clinician, and shares with her audiences a humorous and enlightening presentation experience. She is a lifelong California DHA/ ADHA member and previous Member of the Dental Board of California. Licensed in both California and New York, her experiences traverse the dental hygiene arena in a unique way spanning a variety of roles including Consultant, Clinician, Educator, International Presenter, Author, and Mentor.
- VDDS Member Dentist$0$00$0
- Non-VDDS Member Dentist$125$1250$0